I have been thinking of the perfect recipe for one of my best friend, he is super active, walks, cycles and dances heaps and needs some more TLC in his life. What is the best cure for tired legs at the end of the day… well a good stretch would help, but a yummy hot mug of golden milk before bed!!
Let us look at the powerful root: used for thousands of years in Indian Ayurveda, these yogis have always had it going on.
- Effective pain killer
- Soothes inflammations
- Anti cancer
- Cleanses the blood and liver
- Helps to strengthen joins and tendons
- Antibacterial and antiseptic
- Helps to digest fats
- Helps relieve depression
- To activate this beautiful spicy root make sure you combine it with a little black pepper.
- 400ml of your favourite plant based milk (I like coconut or oat)
- 2 tsp. ground turmeric or ½ thumb size of grated fresh turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ vanilla powder
- 3 twists of a pepper grinder
- 2 tsp. raw organic honey or 2 dates or 2 tsp. lucuma powder
- ¼ cup of cashews (optional this is to make it thick and creamy)
Combine all ingredients in the blender and BLEND until super smooth. Pour into a saucepan and warm up. Go and enjoy, sit in a calm place, put your favourite song on and just let everything from today melt away. Be you, be happy and feel all the goodness healing every part of your body.